Jeanne from Collage of Life, In One Place and Finding My Way stopped by to give me a Happiness Award. How awesome is that?!
Here's how it works:
1. When you have received this award
you must thank the person who
gave it to you in a new post.
2. Name 10 things that make you happy.
3. Pass the award onto ten other bloggers
and inform the winners.
Naming ten things that make me happy is easy. Deciding which ten of all the great bloggers I read to give the award to - not so much. No wonder Jeanne temporarily forgot how to count!
I'll start with the easy part. Ten things that make me happy. These are all things I experienced yesterday.
1. Birds Singing.
3. My Green and Yellow Tevas.
4. Exploring the Nooks and Crannies of My Extended Neighborhood.
5. Whimsical Garden Art.
6. Pondering the Lesson of Nature.
7. Narrow Tree Lined Lanes.
8. Flowering Magnolia Trees.
Now for the hard part!
1. Ange @ Signed by Ange for her humorous and art-inspired blogging.
2. Kate @ The Holdfast Seeker for being a kindred spirit and her wonderful writing.
3. Lili @ Fearless Nesting for all the lovely posts she writes and all the sweet comments she leaves.
4. Marie-Jolie @ Permission to Unwind for her philosophical "yarns".
5. Meli @ Bikes and the City for pictures of bikes with coffee - I get all giddy when she posts a new one!
6. Ecogrrl @ EcoGrrl Speaks for being a faithful commenter and a such an interestingly eclectic blogger.
7. Dawn @ Dawn's bloggy blog for all the birding trips I get to experience vicariously through her blog.
8. Tiff @ Carbzilla for being such a fun person and living in Seattle so I can enjoy her company in person.
9. Averie @ Loves Veggies and Yoga for her smiling face and words and so many yummy recipes!
10. Small Footprints @ Reduce Footprints for her artsy green-inspiring self!
Phew! I made it! Thank you to all of you who visit my blogs and help create the community that makes blogging all that much more rewarding.